- Contoured, flexible molded polypropylene back and seat are perforated, allowing your body to breathe
- When stacked, Capers take up less floor space than folding chairs
- Caper delivers ergonomic support and healthful comfort with details such as contouring shapes and a waterfall seat edge that helps maintain proper leg circulation
- Ideal for flexible workspaces
- 12-year Herman Miller warranty with Born-On Date sticker.
Caper Chairs do so much, and are nice to have around, precisely because designer Jeff Weber kept the needs of the average person in clear view throughout the design process. For those wanting a lightweight chair, he made Caper compact; its armless version weighs just 9.5 pounds. He added portability; the chair even has a handle. For versatility, he made Caper stack, so it can be part of the action or out of the way, depending on what you need.
• Movable and Flexible: Anyone, even the kids, can move these chairs around easily. Caper chairs weigh about half as much as competitive models: The chair without arms weighs only 9½ pounds; the chair with arms, 11½. When stacked, Capers take up less floor space than folding chairs.
• Fresh Style: The light, clean design of the chairs fits in without dominating the look or feel of your space.
• Earth-Friendly: Each Caper chair is up to 100 percent recyclable. And made of up to 25 percent recycled material. Because Caper chairs weigh about half as much as competitive models, fewer materials and less energy are required for their manufacture.
Buy with confidence from Amazon