- Brand: KARDIEL®; Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction; Seat Platform: Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm longer lasting support; Foam Type: Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in silk layer provide comfort and cushion structure memory; Leg Type: Solid wood legs
- Seat Cushion Style: 1 piece full length stationary seat cushion; Stitch Edge Type: Matching streamlined piping; Tufting Edge Type: Single back row button tufting; Back Style: Fitted stationary single piece back
- Fabric Type: Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon
- Dimensions: Height 26 inches x Depth, varies 36.8 inches narrowest to 49″ widest x Width 118.1 inches; Floor to seat height 13.4 inches; Ottoman Dimensions: Height 13.4 inches x 26.2 inches Depth x 46.8 inches Width
- Feature: The entire sofa & ottoman is stitched and crafted by hand; Comes standard with floor protection caps on legs; Comes standard with matching ottoman
The softer free flowing appeal of mid century modernism. A full-scale exacting reproduction inspired by the 1946 organic free flowing sofa design. Originally inspired by the shape of river rocks having been gently formed over time by flowing water. Beautifully redesigned with respect to the original curves and proportions. Formal in mid century form but free flowing in pop-art style. The design is a functional open-end chaise and a sofa. Included in this reproduction is the matching ottoman that fits the design as a set. The original designer was a sculptor first and furniture designer second. This free form organic design theme is evident in all of his pieces from his noted coffee table to his 1946′ sofa design. Supported by a traditional solid inner wood frame, this reproduction is built with attention to quality and scale.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon