- Exposed Handle: 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Hidden Handle Mechanism: 1 5/16″ deep x 3 13/16″ W x 2″ high.
- Cable (from handle mechanism to “S” end): 33 7/8″
- Cable (from handle mechanism to mounting clip): 30″
- Insertable Clip: 3/4″ (side to side) x 11/32″ thick x 1″ deep
Cable Release Handle
The Cable Release Handle will fit into an opening that is approximately 3 13/16″ w x 2″ H. The approximate dimensions of the exposed Pull Release Handle Assembly (including the surface mounting flange are 4 1/2″ W x 2 3/4″.
The entire cable (excluding the handle mechanism) is approximately 33 7/8″ long. Measured from the handle mechanism to the insertable clip (used for securing the cable and holding it stationary), the cable is 30″ long. The Insertion Clip used for securing the cable is 3/4″ side to side x 11/32″ thick x 1 ” deep.
The cable terminates with a “S” end which is used for securing the cable to the chair mechanism.
Color and Material
The cable and handle are black in color. The handle mechanism is made of plastic. The cable itself is made of steel and the “S” connector is metal.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon