- PATENTED FIGURE-8 TECHNOLOGY. Completely surrounds the feet and calves to deliver a fluid, highly effect massage that emulates the expert hands and techniques of highly trained massage therapists
- STIMULATING UNDER-FOOT REFLEXOLOGY ROLLERS. Powerful rollers just under the feet provide a robust massage to relieve soles and heels
- FOOT VIBRATION for improved circulation
- EXTENDED HEIGHT for maximized massage coverage of the calves
- ADJUSTABLE TILT BASE. For perfect angle alignment with a favorite chair or sofa
The Human Touch Reflex PRO Foot and Calf Massager incorporates CirQlation and Figure-Eight Technologies that are designed to emulate those of a professional masseuse. Massaging the feet and calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, and forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body helps to improve circulation. By incorporating reflexology massage, a popular holistic and complementary therapy, the Reflex PRO helps to improve general health and relieves stress and pain in other parts of the body.
Reflex PRO features include:
- Patented Wrap Around Figure-Eight Technology. Massages the calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, circulating blood from the feet toward the core of the body, allowing fresh nutrients to re-enter the calves and feet for greater healing and soothing comfort. Also massages the side of the legs
- CirQlation Technology. CirQlation is a technology developed by Human Touch that incorporates proprietary mechanics to drive its robotic actuators. The ReflexPRO delivers a remarkably life-like massage that emulates the expert hands and techniques of highly trained massage therapists. Only Human Touch offers this patented technology
- Under-Foot Reflexology Massage Rollers. Powerful rollers under the feet provide a robust reflexology massage to the sole and heel
- 4 Auto-Massage and 2 Reflexology wellness programs
- Foot Vibration for improved circulation
- Warm Air Technology. Soothing heat provides relief for muscle tension
- Removable and washable sleeve inserts
- Extended height for maximized massage coverage
- Built-in handles for easy portability
- Adjustable Massage Angle: Simply push the lever forward then use your feet to adjust the massage angle as desired
- Ergonomic Styling. Enhanced tilt angle perfectly matches the body’s ergonomics for maximum comfort. The sleek, modern and compact unit has been stylishly redesigned to provide superior and effective relief at home or work
The Reflex PRO offers improved circulation, quick recovery for over-stressed feet, and rejuvenated muscles after long periods of standing, all in one convenient massage tool that you can use at home or work. This product greatly benefits those with:
- Sore Feet, Ankles, and Heels
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Circulatory Issues, especially those with diabetes and varicose veins
- In need of pain and post-surgery relief
Since 1979, Human Touch wellness solutions provide measurable physical and psychological benefits to a wide range of users including back pain patients, active seniors, sports enthusiasts, and those living with chronic pain. Influenced by our esteemed Wellness Council members, our wellness solutions alleviate stress and muscle pain, while increasing circulation, boosting immune systems, and promoting the body’s natural healing processes.
Human Touch products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. For product tips, warranty questions, and all other inquiries, please contact Human Touch’s Customer Experience directly at (800) 355-2762 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Intensity: This product’s massage is very intense for a deep tissue experience
Calf Massage Dimension: From bottom of feet, massager rolls up to 13″
Bottom Foot Reflexology Roller Dimension: Rollers reach to Men’s shoe size 14
Human Touch provides innovative products and experiences that deliver life changing benefits.
“Figure-Eight Technology pampers tired, tender, and sore muscles. This foot-and-calf massager will enhance your life with improved circulation to the legs, relaxed essential postural muscles, and reduced pain and discomfort. Begin your day with this technology to energize and rejuvenate, and then end the day with a soothing, relaxing massage.“ –Dr. Jon L. Stucky, Doctor of Chiropractic. Human Touch Wellness Council Member
Buy with confidence from Amazon