- FREE SHIPPING
This Item Ships Free in 3 to 4 Weeks
- Dimensions: 46 H x 26 W x 31 D
- Use: Indoor/Covered Outdoor Area
- Catalyzed varnish, hand rubbed, spray applied finish, Solid brass back slat logo plate
- Crafted from solid ash, Traditional styling fits any porch
- Double contoured seats and wide, flex back slats make these rockers extremely comfortable
- Steam-bent runners for a perpetual rocking motion
- Wide arms with mortise and tenon attachment
- Each rocker features a catalyzed varnish, spray applied finish with hand-rubbed distressing for a weathered look
- Made in the USA
- This rocking chair ships assembled except for runners that are to be attached by the customer.
From the mountains of North Carolina comes famed artist Bob Timberlake’s Cottage Rocker. This rocker features perfectly weathered and distressed finishes that give the rocker a unique balance of masculinity and beauty. Dixie Seating Company creates each rocking chair by hand in our North Carolina factory. This cottage rocker features a tall backrest with a double contoured seat and steam bent runners. A top quality piece that will grace your den or porch with both comfort and style. This rocking chair ships assembled except for runners that are to be attached by the customer.
Dixie Seating Company allows returns up to 30 days after you receive your order. The product(s) must be packed in the original packaging and you will be responsible for return shipping and restocking fees. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
About the Manufacturer
While Dixie’s techniques are old fashion and follow the guidelines of traditional hand built quality wood working, their product offering is designed for today’s lifestyles. The company offers the widest variety of wood finishes from which to choose. With over 20 different finis
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon